Thursday, September 15, 2011

Panel from Science Online London (SOLO11): Linking with the Literature – the Arsenic Story

Video from the panel that I skyped in to last week from my garage at 2:30 AM is now available. The detail is found at River Valley TV: Panel #1 : Linking with the Literature – the Arsenic Story | River Valley TV

Or see it here:


Fortunately for all I did not do skype video chat - just audio - since I was in my garage in my pajamas: Garage science: why skyping in to a meeting at 2:30 AM can be, well, interesting #SOLO11


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for shielding my eyes from that grisly sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome --- though I note - I had to kill the video feed while I was on Skype - so I only just go tto see all of you

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...